Friday 19 October 2012

FANI DID STR.CRD

So I had the pleasure of going up to Jozi for Str.Crd a while back. It was fucking amazing and that's pretty much all there is to say. I got to witness the magic of Christian Tiger School two nights in a row, and get involved with the screaming Jozi girls who had just discovered these boyz. I also got to meet some of Jozi's finest- seriously Cape Town- GET WITH IT! Joburgers are pushing styles so hard it's frightening, plus they are the friendliest, coolest, best peeps and always down to party with us shy, retardedly insecure Capetonians. THANK YOU GUYS! I was actually there to work- bringing Unknown Union (the shop I work/live at) to STR.CRD. But also ended up getting very drunk and very weird at Kitcheners/Great Dane most (every) night. What an awesome weekend and I honestly cannot wait for next year's!!!!




Here's me looking very hungover on Day One.
Photos by Cinder and Skylark

MOAR STR.CRD POSTS COMING SOON!

3 comments: